The traditional funeral service is a popular choice made by families we care for, it seems to be the service most people recognise. Although all of our services are tailor made, the example below shows the costs involved.
Our Traditional Service Includes:
- The professional services of a funeral director attending to all necessary arrangements.
- Completion of all necessary paperwork and ensuring delivery to the relevant third parties.
- Advice on registration and coroner’s procedures.
- Advice on making a claim for a funeral payment from the DWP Social fund.
- Collection of the deceased within a 20 mile radius of our premises.
- Caring for the deceased in suitable hygienic conditions.
- An oak veneer coffin suitable for burial or cremation with a satin interior. six brass effect handles, relevant ornaments on the lid and a nameplate.
- A funeral director on the day of the service and pallbearers (if required).
- Listing of names before the funeral service so you know who has attended (If required).
- Administration of charity donations.
- Hygienic preservative treatment (embalming).
- Dressing of the deceased in their own clothes or a suitable high quality gown.
- Administration of any music you require.
- A hearse and one limousine to collect you from your home address or other location and take you to the funeral service then to the committal ceremony and finally to the reception.
- Use of the chapel of rest to come and visit the deceased up until the day of the funeral service.
The cost of the Traditional Funeral Service is £1995 plus disbursements.
(Disbursements are third party payments made on your behalf.)
There are many ways to make a funeral service special and memorable in many cases these personal touches cost nothing or very little. At Barringtons Funeral Services, our experience and personalised approach means that we can help make the day truly unique and memorable.
An overview of our
approach to funeral service