Unattended Cremation is the lowest cost service available. This is for people who prefer a very simple approach to the funeral service.
These funeral arrangements are provided by ourselves in our locally based premises in Liverpool.
What is included in this service:
- Our professional services.
- A meeting to complete all the necessary paperwork including advice on registration.
- Assistance with DWP claim from the Social Fund if eligible.
- Collection of the deceased.
- Liaising with the Coroner if necessary.
- Looking after the deceased in hygienic conditions.
- A simple wood effect coffin suitable for cremation.
- Transfer of the deceased to a crematorium in a private ambulance.
- Return of the cremated remains following the funeral service to our office for collection.
This is a basic essential service only and is not suitable if you want to have a traditional funeral service. The committal is not attended and representatives are not able to witness this happening. Payment for this service is required in advance.
The Unattended Cremation service is offered at a total cost of £950 inclusive of cremation fee. (if Doctors certificates are required there will be an additional cost of £164).
There are many ways to make a funeral service special and memorable in many cases these personal touches cost nothing or very little. At Barringtons Funeral Services, our experience and personalised approach means that we can help make the day truly unique and memorable.
This service is useful for families who do not wish to have a traditional funeral service but may want to have a different type of service with the ashes of their loved one present.
An overview of our
approach to funeral service