Simple Funeral Service
Our funeral services are all tailored to the family that we are looking after at the time. However to help you to compare services we have put together two examples of popular choices by families.
The Simple Funeral service includes:
- The professional services of a funeral director attending to all necessary arrangements.
- Advice on registration and coroner’s procedures.
- Advice on making a claim for a funeral payment from the DWP Social fund.
- Collection of the deceased within a 20 mile radius of our premises within office hours.
- Caring for the deceased in suitable hygienic conditions.
- A simple wood effect coffin suitable for burial or cremation.
- A funeralzone online obituary notice which is yours to keep.
- A hearse to transfer the deceased from our chapel of rest to an address specified by you then onto a venue for the funeral service and finally to the cemetery or crematorium.
- A funeral director and bearers if required on the day of the service.
- Administration of charitable donations.
- Administration of any music you require.
- Assistance with placing a notice in local and national newspapers.
- An appointment to visit your loved one within office hours on a pre-arranged day before the funeral.
Please note the simple funeral service excludes the following:
- Hygienic preservative treatment (Embalming)
- Any limousines.
- Disbursements or third party payments made on your behalf.
This service is offered at £1625 plus disbursements.
There are many ways to make a funeral service special and memorable in many cases these personal touches cost nothing or very little. At Barringtons Funeral Services, our experience and personalised approach means that we can help make the day truly unique and memorable.
An overview of our
approach to funeral service